To receive Buy One, Get One Entrée redemption code (“Code”), between 12:01 a.m. Pacific Time (“PT”) on October 29, 2020 and 11:59 p.m. PT on October 31, 2020 or while supplies of Codes last, whichever is sooner, text the keyword found in the applicable marketing materials to 888-222 to receive one (1) Code (valued at up to $10, depending on entrée for which Code is redeemed). Message and data rates may apply. You will receive a one-time text message from CMG Strategy Co., LLC (“Chipotle”) with the Code. Limit one (1) Code per person, per mobile number, and per keyword. Must be 13 or older. An eligible minor should have a parent’s or legal guardian’s permission.
Code is one-time use only. Only one Code can be used in any order. Code redemption requires purchase of an entrée to receive an entrée of equal or lesser value for free. All purchases and redemptions are subject to availability. Taxes, gratuities, and any sides or extras are not included and are the responsibility of the Code recipient. Code must be redeemed at participating U.S. Chipotle Mexican Grill locations in-store or online during regular operating hours on October 31, 2020. Code cannot be redeemed before or after October 31, 2020. Paid entrée qualifies for Rewards points and a Rewards redemption can satisfy the purchase requirement for in-restaurant purchases; code cannot otherwise be combined with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
This promotion is conducted by CMG Strategy Co., LLC, for and on behalf of the Chipotle Mexican Grill group of companies (“Chipotle”), on the terms and conditions set forth below. By participating in this promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and any other rules and regulations adopted by Chipotle.
1. No purchase necessary to receive a Redemption Code. Void where prohibited. Ordinary mobile service and text message charges apply.
2. The promotion will be conducted during television or other broadcasts, including live streams or other online media events, selected by Chipotle in its sole discretion (an “Event”). During each such Event, when an announcement is displayed or read by Chipotle, or by an authorized agent participating in/publicizing the promotion in association with Chipotle (each, a “Broadcast Partner”) that an offer is available, an alphanumeric participation code, and a number of Redemption Codes available (each, a “Redemption Limit”), the promotion will be open for requests. Requests can then be submitted by texting the alphanumeric code announced in conjunction with the offer, to 888222 or another code specified in the announcement. No other method of participation permitted. Promotion limited to the number of Redemption Codes (as defined below) specified in the promotion announcement, unless extended by Chipotle in its sole discretion. All determinations by Chipotle are final and binding and not subject to challenge or appeal.
3. The first eligible requests submitted in accordance with the participation criteria, up to the designated Redemption Limit in each instance, will receive a text message containing a redemption code (each, a “Redemption Code”) that can be redeemed in accordance with these Terms and Conditions at participating Chipotle restaurants in the United States. Odds of receiving a Redemption Code depend on number of eligible requests received. The number of Redemption Codes that are available is limited as specified in the promotion announcement, subject to the availability of additional Redemption Codes pursuant to bonus offers initiated by Chipotle in its sole discretion. Neither Chipotle or any Broadcast Partner is responsible for late, misdirected, corrupted, or incomplete requests. No mechanically reproduced, illegible, incomplete, forged, software-generated or other automated multiple requests will be accepted.
4. No substitution for or transfer of Redemption Code permitted; other restrictions apply. The Redemption Codes have no cash value and Redemption Codes may not be redeemed for cash. Redemption Codes must be used by the deadline specified on the Redemption Code or they expire. Chipotle may specify a limit of Redemption Codes per Event,,provided, however, that the Redemption Limits and the limits set forth in this sentence may be increased by Chipotle in its sole discretion. Chipotle may in its sole discretion prohibit requests from winners in other Chipotle promotions conducted within six months prior to this promotion.
5. Any applicable taxes are the sole responsibility of the recipients. Requests must be from a mobile number issued within the United States in order to be eligible for a Redemption Code.
6. Chipotle reserves the right to implement policies and procedures as may be necessary to enforce compliance with these Terms and Conditions. Chipotle reserves the right to modify, extend, suspend, or terminate the promotion if it determines, in its sole discretion, that the promotion is technically impaired or corrupted or that fraud or technical problems, failures or malfunctions or other causes beyond Chipotle’s reasonable control have destroyed or severely undermined or to any degree impaired the integrity, administration, security, proper play and/or feasibility of the promotion as contemplated herein.
7. Neither Chipotle or any Broadcast Partner assumes responsibility for any malfunctions, errors or failures that are human or technical in nature. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, neither Chipotle or any Broadcast Partner is responsible for miscommunications, or for any technical malfunctions, failures, difficulties or other errors of any kind or nature; or for the incorrect or inaccurate capture of information, or the failure to capture any information. Chipotle reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who is found to be tampering with the participation process or the operation of the promotion, to be acting in violation of these Terms and Conditions, or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with the intent to disrupt or undermine the legitimate operation of the promotion, or to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
8. ARBITRATION PROVISION: By participating in this promotion, each entrant (and any minor entrant’s parent or legal guardian) agrees: (i) that any and all disputes the entrant may have with, or claims entrant may have against, Chipotle, any Broadcast Partner, or any of their affiliates, relating to, arising out of or connected in any way with (a) the promotion, (b) the awarding or redemption of any Redemption Code, and/or (c) the determination of the scope or applicability of this agreement to arbitrate, will be resolved exclusively by final and binding arbitration conducted in accordance with the rules of JAMS; (ii) this arbitration agreement is made pursuant to a transaction involving interstate commerce, and shall be governed by the Federal Arbitration Act (“FAA”), 9 U.S.C. §§ 1-16; (iii) the arbitration shall be held in Orange County, California; (iv) the arbitrator’s decision shall be controlled by the terms and conditions of these Official Rules and any of the other agreements referenced herein that the applicable entrant may have entered into in connection with the promotion; (v) the arbitrator shall apply Delaware law consistent with the FAA and applicable statutes of limitations, and shall honor claims of privilege recognized at law; (vi) there shall be no authority for any claims to be arbitrated on a class or representative basis, arbitration can decide only entrant’s, Chipotle’s and/or any Broadcast Partner’s individual claims; the arbitrator may not consolidate or join the claims of other persons or parties who may be similarly situated; (vii) the arbitrator shall not have the power to award punitive damages against the entrant, Chipotle, or any Broadcast Partner; (viii) in the event that the administrative fees and deposits that must be paid to initiate arbitration against Chipotle and/or any Broadcast Partner exceed $125 USD, and entrant is unable (or not required under the rules of JAMS) to pay any fees and deposits that exceed this amount, Chipotle agrees to pay them and/or forward them on entrant’s behalf, subject to ultimate allocation by the arbitrator; (ix) if the entrant is able to demonstrate that the costs of arbitration will be prohibitive as compared to the costs of litigation, Chipotle will pay as much of entrant’s filing and hearing fees in connection with the arbitration as the arbitrator deems necessary to prevent the arbitration from being cost-prohibitive; and (x) with the exception of subpart (vi) above, if any part of this arbitration provision is deemed to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal, or otherwise conflicts with the rules of JAMS, then the balance of this arbitration provision shall remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with its terms as if the invalid, unenforceable, illegal or conflicting provision were not contained herein. If, however, subpart (vi) is found to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal, then the entirety of this arbitration provision shall be null and void, and none of the entrant, Chipotle, or any Broadcast Partner shall be entitled to arbitrate their dispute. For more information on the rules of JAMS, visit their website at www.jamsadr.com.
9. This promotion is sponsored by CMG Strategy Co., LLC, 610 Newport Center Drive, Suite 1400, Newport Beach, CA, 92660. The promotion is not affiliated with or authorized, endorsed or sponsored by a Broadcast Partner or any other third party unless otherwise disclosed by Chipotle. Except as otherwise disclosed by Chipotle, the use of any trade name or trademark of any Broadcast Partner or any other third party is for identification and reference purposes only and does not imply any association between the trademark owner and Chipotle.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
The Chipotle Boorito TikTok Challenge Contest (the "Contest") starts on October 29, 2020 at 12:01 a.m. Pacific Time (“PT”) and ends on October 31, 2020 at 11:59 p.m. PT ("Contest Period").
ELIGIBILITY: Contest is open to legal residents of the forty-eight (48) contiguous United States and District of Columbia, who are 13 years of age or older. An eligible minor should have their parent’s or legal guardian’s permission to participate. Employees of CMG Strategy Co., LLC ("Sponsor"), its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, promotion and advertising agencies, and members of their immediate family (spouse and parent, children and siblings and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and persons living in the same household, whether or not related, of such employees, are not eligible to enter or win. Void in Alaska, Hawaii and where prohibited by law. Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws. By participating, each entrant (and, if an eligible minor, their parent or legal guardian) agrees to abide by these Official Rules and decisions of Sponsor and judges, which shall be final and binding in all respects relating to this Contest.
HOW TO ENTER: During the Contest Period, to enter, (i) create a video using the morph effect showing your past Halloween looks and how you’re celebrating this year using Sponsor’s mashup version of Monster Mash, and (ii) post the video on TikTok with the hashtags #Boorito and #contest (“Entry”). All entries must be received by October 31, 2020 at 11:59 p.m. PT. Entry must be created solely by entrant. Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means or by any means which subvert the entry process are void. Limit one (1) Entry per person for the entire Contest Period. Multiple Entries from any person will be void. If you do not have a TikTok account, establishing an account is free. All TikTok terms apply, as applicable. Your TikTok account must be set to “public” in order for your entry to be eligible. You can return your account to “private” any time after the winner has been announced. All entries become the property of Sponsor.
REQUIREMENTS OF ENTRIES: Entry may not contain, as determined by the Sponsor, in its sole discretion, any content that:
-is sexually explicit or suggestive; unnecessarily violent or derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group; profane or pornographic; contains nudity;
-promotes alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons (or the use of any of the foregoing); promotes any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous; promotes any particular political agenda or message;
-is obscene or offensive; endorses any form of hate or hate group; appears to duplicate any other submitted Entries;
-defames, misrepresents or contains disparaging remarks about other people or companies;
-contains personal identification, such as license plate numbers, e-mail addresses or street addresses;
-communicates messages or images inconsistent with the positive images and/or good will to which we wish to associate; and/or
-violates any law.
By submitting your Entry, you agree that your Entry conforms to these Official Rules and that Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may disqualify your Entry for any reason, including, but not limited to, if it determines, in its sole discretion, that your Entry fails to conform to these Official Rules in any way or otherwise contains unacceptable content or is not in keeping with Sponsor’s image, as determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion.
WINNER DETERMINATION: All eligible Entries received will be judged by a panel of qualified judges based on the following criteria: (i) creativity (50%); (ii) quality and entertainment value (30%); and (iii) appropriateness to the public image of Sponsor (20%) (the “Judging Criteria”). In the event of a tie, the Entry(ies) from among those tied with the highest score in the “creativity” category will be declared the potential winner(s). Sponsor reserves the right to not award all prizes if, in its sole discretion, it does not receive a sufficient number of eligible and qualified Entries. All decisions of the Sponsor and judges are final and binding. Sponsor will not reveal the judging scores for any Entry.
WINNER NOTIFICATION: The potential winners will be notified by a comment posted on the Entry by a member of the judging panel and asked to contact @Chipotle via TikTok direct message using the social media account information used by the entrant to enter the Contest. Potential winners may be required to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability and, unless prohibited, Publicity Release. If a potential winner does not respond to the initial notification within the time period stated in the initial notification, does not return all required documentation within the time period stated, or if a prize notification is returned as undeliverable, or such potential winner is not in compliance with these rules, prize will be forfeited and, at Sponsor’s discretion, a runner-up will be notified.
PRIZES (6): Prize includes fifty-two (52) Free Entrée Rewards to be redeemed at any participating U.S. Chipotle Mexican Grill restaurant Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $520 each Total ARV of all prizes: $3,120. Reward coupons will be placed into each winner’s Chipotle Rewards account to be redeemed online or via the app. If a winner is not a Chipotle Rewards member, he/she must establish an account to receive prize. Establishing an account is free. Reward coupons expire one (1) year from date of award. Unused Free Entrée Rewards cannot be refunded or exchanged for cash value, in whole or in part. Terms and conditions of the Free Entrée Rewards will apply. Prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied. All federal, state and local taxes, if any, and all other costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided are the sole responsibility of the winners. Winners may not substitute, assign or transfer prize, but Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to substitute a prize of comparable or greater value. Prizes are not redeemable for cash. All prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Limit one (1) prize per person.
PUBLICITY GRANT AND LICENSE/USE OF ENTRIES: By submitting an Entry, each entrant (and, if an eligible minor, their parent or legal guardian) waives all moral rights in and to the Entry and grants to Sponsor and its licensees, successors and assigns an irrevocable, perpetual, unlimited, royalty-free, fully paid-up license to reproduce, distribute, display, exhibit, exploit, perform, edit, create derivatives of, and otherwise use the Entry and all elements of such entry, together with any other material, and the name, user name, city and state of residence, voice, image and/or likeness of entrant (including, but not limited to, profile photo), in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, in any manner, in whole or in part, worldwide, without compensation or notification to, or permission from, entrant or any third party, for any purpose whatsoever, including without limitation, for purposes of advertising or trade. Entrant (and, if an eligible minor, their parent or legal guardian) agrees that, if required by Sponsor, they will sign documents to this effect. Released Parties are not responsible for any unauthorized use of Entries by third parties. Sponsor has no obligation to make use of the rights granted herein.
GENERAL CONDITIONS: By participating, each entrant (and, if an eligible minor, their parent or legal guardian) agrees to release, discharge and hold harmless Sponsor, TikTok, Inc., and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and advertising and promotion agencies, and the respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents and representatives of the forgoing (collectively, “Released Parties”) from any and all injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind to persons, including death, or property resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from entrant’s participation in the Contest or any Contest-related activity or the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any awarded prize.
Released Parties are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, damaged, inaccurate, stolen, delayed, misdirected, undelivered or garbled Entries; or for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), website, or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Contest, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Contest, the processing of Entries, the announcement of the prize(s) or in any Contest-related materials. Released Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest. Released Parties are not responsible for injury or damage to any person's computer related to or resulting from participating in this Contest or downloading materials from or use of any website or platform. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of the Contest or website or platform, who act in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner or who are in violation of these Official Rules, as solely determined by Sponsor, will be disqualified and all associated Entries will be void. Should any portion of the Contest be, in Sponsor’s sole opinion, compromised by virus, worms, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes which, in the sole opinion of the Sponsor, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play, or submission of Entries, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Contest and, if terminated, at its discretion, select the potential winners from all eligible, non-suspect Entries received prior to action taken using the winner determination procedure outlined above. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE CONTEST OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND OTHER REMEDIES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
DISPUTE RESOLUTION: Entrant (and, if an eligible minor, their parent or legal guardian) agrees that any claim or dispute at law or equity that has arisen or may arise relating in any way to or arising out of the Contest or these Official Rules will be resolved in accordance with the provisions set forth in this Dispute Resolution section. Please read this section carefully. It affects an entrant’s rights and will have a substantial impact on how claims entrant and Sponsor have against each other are resolved. Each mention of “entrant” is inclusive of entrant’s parent or legal guardian.
Entrant agree that whenever entrant has a disagreement with the Sponsor arising out of, connected to, or in any way related to the Contest or the Official Rules, entrant will send a written notice to the Sponsor (“Demand”). Entrant agree that the requirements of this Dispute Resolution section will apply even to disagreements that may have arisen before entrant accepted these Official Rules. Entrant must send the Demand to the following address (the “Notice Address”): Legal Department, Chipotle Mexican Grill c/o CMG Strategy Co., LLC, 610 Newport Center Drive, Suite 1400, Newport Beach, CA 92660. Entrant agrees that entrant will not take any legal action, including filing a lawsuit or demanding arbitration, until 20 business days after entrant sends a Demand. If the disagreement stated in the Demand is not resolved to entrant’s satisfaction within 10 business days after it is received, and entrant intends on taking legal action, entrant agrees that entrant will file a demand for arbitration with the American Arbitration Association (the “Arbitrator”). This arbitration provision limits the ability of entrant and Sponsor to litigate claims in court and entrant and Sponsor each agree to waive their respective rights to a jury trial or a state or federal judge. Entrant agrees that entrant will not file any lawsuit against Sponsor in any state or federal court. Entrant agrees that if entrant does sue in state or federal court and Sponsor brings a successful motion to compel arbitration, entrant must pay all fees and costs incurred by Sponsor in court, including reasonable attorney’s fees. For any such filing of a demand for arbitration, entrant must effect proper service under the rules of the Arbitrator and notice to the Notice Address may not be sufficient. If, for any reason, the American Arbitration Association is unable to conduct the arbitration, entrant may file their case with any national arbitration company. The Arbitrator shall apply the AAA Consumer-Related Disputes Supplementary Procedure effective September 15, 2005 (as may be amended) and as modified by the agreement to arbitrate in this Dispute Resolution section. Entrant agrees that the Arbitrator will have sole and exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute entrant has with Sponsor. The Federal Arbitration Act allows for the enforcement of arbitration agreements and governs the interpretation and enforcement of the agreement to arbitrate.
Entrant agrees that they will not file a class action or collective action against Sponsor, and that they will not participate in a class action or collective action against them. Entrant agrees that they will not join their claims to those of any other person. Notwithstanding any other provision in the Official Rules, if this class action waiver is invalidated, then the agreement to arbitrate is null and void, as though it were never entered into, and any arbitration dispute at that time will be dismissed without prejudice and may be refiled in a court. Under no circumstances does entrant or Sponsor agree to class or collective procedures in arbitration or the joinder of claims in arbitration. Sponsor agrees that it will submit all disputes with entrant to arbitration before the Arbitrator.
All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Contest, or any claim or dispute that has arisen or may arise between entrant and Sponsor shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Colorado without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules.
WINNERS LIST: To receive the names of the winners (available after November 14, 2020), send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Chipotle Boorito TikTok Challenge Contest Winners c/o CMG Strategy Co., LLC, 610 Newport Center Drive, Suite 1400, Newport Beach, California, 92660[A1] , by no later than December 14, 2020
SPONSOR: CMG Strategy Co., LLC, 610 Newport Center Drive, Suite 1400, Newport Beach, California, 92660.
This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, TikTok.